- Work with contracts, identifying contractual risks/issues, contract compliance, contract advisory and interpretation
- Represent company’s interests in negotiations with partners, suppliers and clients
- Adapt global agreements to local laws of different countries
- Analyze complex situations and advice business teams on client opportunities.
- Verify compliance with company’s policies and internal procedures
- Cooperate with local and/or international business teams and legal teams
- Apply internal tools and techniques onto assigned tasks and/or projects
- Generate and work with data and reports as required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.