• Maintaining the highest level of expertise in Japanese upskilling and closely monitoring the quality and effectiveness of the learning environment and outcomes
• Teaching in blended learning environment including instructor-led training, virtual instructor-led training, and social learning methods
• Mastering the course content and related courseware and securing certification, as appropriate
• Demonstrating specialist-level knowledge in assigned curricula
• Achieving and maintaining necessary certifications
• Achieving and maintaining industry certifications in area of specialty
• Maintaining expertise through field experience as needed.
• Conducting assessments (e.g., Kirkpatrick Level 1 and 2) based on service level agreements (SLA) and administering pre and post-training exams/tests as needed
• Acting as mentor in obtaining certifications and in overall quality improvement
• Supporting supervisor for in-depth content related questions in solution areas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.