• Provide and arrange support across regions for global programs
• Apply & assure end-to-end client Project Methodology and ensure high quality results
• Lead the project team (as the overall primary point of contact) throughout a Client Program lifecycle and ensure that all key Milestones are met
• Ensure that project delivery activities are coordinated between the Client, Sales account team, and internal groups (e.g. Service Delivery, Billing, and Service Management)
• Ensure that a clean hand-over to the Client & Service Management team at the close of each project is facilitated
• Ensure that first invoices for each project are being checked and that the billing start-date in accordance with the client’s policy
• Capture client business priorities, critical information & agree project plan
• Ensure that service activations are scheduled & facilitated with the client
• Coordinate, host and attend virtual team meetings with clients, account teams, and internal groups
• Proactively provide the Client, Sales Rep(s) & Service Manager with frequent project progress reports, highlighting Risks, Actions, Issues &/or Dependencies (written & verbal as appropriate)
• Provide project dashboard reports to key internal & client stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.