• Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according, but not limited, to corporate guidelines and statutory requirements – and enforce these policies to establish a culture of health and safety in the workplace.
• Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk, mitigation and adherence to the law
• Conduct inspection of, but not limited to, sites, practices, and processes to ensure enforcement of standards and compliance with all corporate and statutory requirements.
• Develop and conduct training materials and presentations for health and safety matters
• Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and handle worker’s compensation claims
• Formulate solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures
• Manage various stakeholders like Workplace, HR, Legal, Compliance, Facilities, and other Global resources, to report on health and safety awareness, issues, data and projects.
• Lead any and all relevant internal and statutory audits and compliance initiatives
• Lead and participate in crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery efforts to protect the business, employees and its clients
• Performance management of third-party safety service providers
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.