The Facilities Site Lead (Ilocos Based) oversees and manages all aspects of facility operations, office services, and executive support services across area of responsibility in a manner consistent with the Company financial and operational objectives, while assuring quality and efficient service.
• Responsible for the overall upkeep of site area of responsibility.
• Provide leadership and direction to housekeeping, guards and AV or Maintenance regarding facility operations and scope or quality of services.
• Responsible in the budget preparation, tracking and analysis of expenses.
• Issuances of gate pass for all assets of the office that need to be taken out of the office.
• Coordinates with building administrator for various facility matters.
• Supervise the annual inventory of fixed assets.
• Monitor reports pertinent to facilities security like Building admin and vendors.
• Prepare the project team for any scheduled security audit
• Ensure closure of all audit findings like ISMS Internal Audit, Client Audit, Certification Audit or Continual Assessment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.