• Facilitate requests for necessary permits to enter and use Accenture facilities such as badges, secured bay access, network access
• Facilitate requests to ensure safety of the visitors such as dedicated elevator access, event security team, dedicated security guards on the project floor area to manage foot traffic
• Process food requests and monitor deliveries
• Apply quality control to mitigate risks / prevent issues
• Practice punctuality during ingress and egress of every visit
• Deliver welcome pack/goods to the hotel where visitors are staying
• Process printable materials such as name tents, welcome letter, visitor guidelines, etc.
• Follow team processes in handling visit supplies and technology assets
• Work with necessary support group to process and complete requests
• Update visit workplan properly and accurately
• Travel to/from office for multiple locations of visit
• Buy goods or supplies required for the visit such as post-its, sharpie pens, morning or after snacks like chocolates, nuts, etc.; locally-made food or non-food to be given to guests.
• Monitor food consumption and facilitates refill if necessary
• Connect closely with logistics lead/analyst for visit requirements
• Escalate issues in a timely manner
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.