- Job description
• Perform resource tracking, typically involving execution of standard and project specific roll in and roll off processes, as well as, supporting the demand management process
• Perform data validation on input sources and generates reports on Accenture Delivery Metrics; This involves creation and audit of work plans to comply with best practices, setting up detailed work-plans, tracking compliance to work plan maintenance schedule, tracking actual progress against plan on a weekly basis, generating reports / graphs and reporting on variances
• Provide metrics analysis, support action planning and track implementation of action plan.
• Prepare team level status reports and discusses with project team leaders and project managers
• Perform cost and expense tracking, data analysis and execution of cost control processes. This typically involves the creation of certain pre-defined financial metrics as well as performing ad-hoc analysis and reconciliation as required
• Perform deliverable tracking and records management. This involves the tracking of baseline deliverables through the sign off process, performing documentation configuration management and records management activities.
• Perform support activities to promote compliance to change control processes of the project
• Perform support activities to aid project/service manager in monitoring and controlling project/service performance against the plan
• Drive continuous improvement of processes, develop new processes or enhance existing processes where required including maintenance plans, procedural documentation and custom tools
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Business Studies, Business Administration, Business Management, Mass Communications or other related field
b. Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience
c. Experience in tracking and managing project management office activities
d. Able to manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction