The HR Technical Recruitment Team Lead will monitor end-to-end recruitment in line with client requirements, communicate with hiring managers, HR and business to fill approved open positions in alignment with business objectives.
• Monitoring of hires and operations
• Pipeline management
• Understanding recruiting demands and specific skill profiles for Technology
• Screening applications and candidates' selection
• Participating in recruiting events and sourcing activities
• Ensuring all paperwork is received and completed according to policies and operational metrics
• Utilizing recruiting database(s) and tools
• Conducting and distributing reports on a regular basis and special reports on request, identifying issues and recommending actions
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with stakeholder group
• Cooperating with and providing status to Recruiting Leadership, other Recruiters, HR and Sourcing regarding candidates
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.