• Drive multiple visualization & analytics on operations forecasting monthly
• Prepare analytical and trend reports, create graphics, and provide stakeholder ready material
• Design dashboards and other reporting tools used by internal stakeholders
• Identify business challenges with stakeholders and help provide analytics using statistical methods
• Manage and prioritize a variety of unexpected tasks while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption
• Perform range of ad-hoc analyses in support of key business initiatives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.