• Execute analytics efforts in areas specific to the business function and industry of focus, for example:
o Design of distribution network
o Aggregate planning
o Supply/capacity management
o Inventory management
• Identify and recommend process improvements based on results of analytics work
Data Analytics and Information Technology
• Utilize tools and algorithms for data mining to develop business data insights
• Design quantitative and qualitative research approaches/programs and design surveys (sampling, questionnaire preparation, scales, reliability and validity of questionnaire)
• Conduct study of central tendency, dispersion, skewness and kurtosis of nominal & ordinal (non-metric), interval & ratio (metric) data
• Responsible for statistical inference of data through estimation techniques and hypothesis testing
• Gather business intelligence for decision making
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.