• Drive design and implementation of highly effective, results-driven talent research strategies and practices for domestic and international global research, talent mapping, and competitive intelligence.
• Use labor market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact-based recommendation to the hiring team, manager or internal stakeholders
• Manage and distribute relevant articles, analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence for extended ecosystem.
• Discovering and exploiting new, efficient, effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent
• Establish an internal recruitment market intelligence team that provides reports, insights, and proposes action plans to the Strategic Sourcing lead
• Ensures integration of all sourcing channels including digital, social and alumni network as part of our marketing mix.
• Analyzes Market Intelligence data reports and provides recommendations to the recruitment sourcing leadership team aimed to effectively attract and engage passive niche skilled talent and convert them to hires.
• Analyze trends and skills of the future and make recommendation on how Accenture will stay on its leadership position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.