• Writes consistent, concise, and easy-to-understand technical documents intended for specific users in compliance with internally developed standards and/or guidelines
• Creates, maintains and updates user documentation for a variety of materials such as, but not limited to, manuals, procedures, specifications, installation or user guides, training materials, desktop procedures, and other technical documents
• Researches, writes, edits and proofreads complex technical data, and translates new feature functional and technical specifications into clear and concise release notes
• Designs and establishes style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations to meet business needs
• Reviews, evaluates and recommends revisions to standards and guidelines, as needed
• Reviews, edits, and proofreads outputs of other writers
• Authors proposals to create a compelling story and/or response which may include standard company information, industry and technology assets, solution content, methodology and tools, project management, etc.
• Closely collaborates with different groups and support functions such as, but not limited to, solution architects, SMEs, sales and account leads, to capture relevant solution and proposal information to help develop and articulate customized responses
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.