The Client Financial Management Manager will partner with the engagement executives to support delivery of the Accenture and the clients business case, ensure compliance to regulatory and organization principles and to perform financial and contract management functions. S/He will direct financial management processes and reports, trend and variance analysis, establish key performance indicators (KPIs) and engagement metrics. S/He will act as the finance single point of contact for engagement executives and manage a team of professionals both onsite and offsite.
• Act as the business advisor to the account executive team and look to drive profitability improvements across the account.
• Oversee the annual/ mid-year client planning process
• Collaborate with client and engagement partners executives, Client Group Finance Leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of the account financial position.
• Drive efficient business process across the account-Design and implement timelines and processes to ensure appropriate financial deal-shaping support; Coordinate with related teams as Contract Management, Commercial Directors, Legals, etc.
• Drive accuracy and rigor across the forecasting process-Educate account teams with forecasting best practices and Implement / lead processes to ensure constant monitoring and understanding of financials. Ensure business runners are aware of deals risks avoiding financial surprises.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.