summary, OE Maturity, and others as may be defined by the Ilocos SDO Lead)
2. Handle and support logistical requirements for delivery leads (room, A/V, Telepresence, food requests)
3. Support Ilocos client visits (Transportation, Logistics, Badge request and access)
4. Plan, Manage and maintain executives’ schedules and recurring meetings
5. Handle travel and documentation for delivery leads (Ticket purchases, hotel accommodation,
6. Back-up for community activities
7. Coordinate with PMO Leads and staff across the projects, to meet ACN, Client and Legal requirements
8. Self-directed within broad goals and strategic direction in satisfying organization or client objectives.
9. Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external client relationships across sphere of
10. Demonstrates thorough understanding of client relationships/business practice
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.