• Support the Silicon Valley client base
• Support service delivery in preparation for client or industry specific certification and compliance programs, Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), and GDPR
• Lead implementation and maintenance of risk self-assessment programs across service delivery, such as service delivery representation letter.
• Manage reviews to assess the service delivery control environment and evaluate adherence to client identified contractual requirements, Accenture policies and standards.
• Manage to ensure that the identified findings and actions are tracked to closure and reported to leadership.
• Provide subject matter expertise to service delivery on risk, compliance, control and information security during the sales cycle and throughout the delivery.
• Facilitate sharing of learning from matters requiring interventions, such as incidents, initiate process improvements and updates to policies and standards.
• Liaise with other Accenture functions, including Internal Audit, Global Asset Protection/CIRT, Information Security, and Risk and Quality Management/Quality Assurance, Legal/Contract Management, Policy teams, delivery centers, sales teams, and Accenture clients to ensure the risk management process is efficient and effective
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.