• Minimum of 7 years experience as a developer on MES Systems specifically on Dassault Apriso but experience on Siemens Simatic IT UAF and Camstar will also be considered
• Experience and knowledge in JSON, JQuery, CSharp, Java, and .NET is a plus
• Willingness to travel with varying duration
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to details
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.