- Job description
The Finance Analyst will support Finance Leadership or assigned Finance function in the preparation of data/financial analysis, trend analysis, managing special projects and/or performing assigned finance functions.
• Undertake critical roles within an assigned function (within or outside Finance) for a period of time.
• Gather and analyze data (financials, operational), key performance indicators, and/or market data (vendors, industry, competitors), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
• Support continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, and metrics based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders
• Track, measure and report project costs, performance issues and risks
• Preparation of consolidated project status reporting. May address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
• Support management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, job aids, materials and other reports/analysis as required.
• Provide requested regular reports and/or assigned analysis to Finance Leadership and other stakeholders
+ Basic qualifications
• Graduate of any Business related courses, preferably CPA or with CMA but not required
• Must have at least 2 years experience in finance/accounting or audit
• Experience in financial analysis
• Advanced skill in MS Excel Skill
• Background in financial reporting, taxes and treasury is an advantage