The Finance Analyst will support Finance Leadership or assigned Finance function in the preparation of data/financial analysis, trend analysis, managing special projects and/or performing assigned finance functions.
• Undertake critical roles within an assigned function (within or outside Finance) for a period of time.
• Gather and analyze data (financials, operational), key performance indicators, and/or market data (vendors, industry, competitors), using a broad set of analytical tools and techniques to develop quantitative and qualitative business insights and improve decision-making.
• Support continuous improvement efforts for processes, tools, and metrics based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders
• Track, measure and report project costs, performance issues and risks
• Preparation of consolidated project status reporting. May address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees, or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
• Support management reporting processes and metrics by creating templates, job aids, materials and other reports/analysis as required.
• Provide requested regular reports and/or assigned analysis to Finance Leadership and other stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.