- Perform PSA activities for a given function with medium to full supervision
- Collaborate with external customers and other stakeholders to gather information required to support different types of requests/projects
- Coordinate and manage completion of deliverables in accordance with project timelines
- Respond to and manage escalations as required
- Participate in conference calls with external customers and other stakeholders to communicate status and risks to project timelines
- Collect pre-qualification data from customers and prepare orders
- Work with the Customer to assess and document the directory assistance needs
- Schedule and support transition order turn ups
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.