The Client Marketing Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that Accenture in the Philippines continues to be a preferred partner for Clients. S/he will work with the Accenture Marketing & Communications Team and business to help in the strategic initiatives of the business and growth priority of the business. This role will work closely with different support teams in ensuring success of Client Marketing campaigns.
• Develop and execute campaign plans to help sustain awareness, develop business or further engage clients to the brand / services we offer.
• Work with the business and client visit team to ensure that we continue to improve client experience in the Philippines and ensure that we sell our capabilities in the best possible manner and increase preference to have the work delivered from the Philippines delivery center.
• Define/ develop and implement client-centric and/or opportunity-centric marketing campaigns.
• Support development and implementation of other marketing campaigns as needed .
• Must have good stakeholder management and project management skills including budget and expense monitoring.
• Master the Accenture brand guidelines.
• Will lead and supervise projects assigned to him/her.
• Shall protect confidential information that is entrusted to them or to which they are otherwise exposed.
• Should not disclose any confidential Company, client, or third-party information to anyone outside the Company, except as authorized.
• Should not ever use confidential client, third-party or Company information for personal gain or advantage.
• Under no circumstances discuss with clients matters that concern other clients or engagements without the express authorization of such other clients.
• Must immediately open and act upon security communications from Protecting Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.