• Elicit requirements using data investigation, process investigation, document analysis, surveys, scenarios, business analysis, task, and workflow analysis.
• Critically evaluate and interpret data information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
• Interpret and Analyze designated performance reports including satisfaction and operational metrics.
• Work with other functional teams to access/ understand data to be analyzed and identify process improvement opportunities.
• Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed.
• Utilize experience in using enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems and methodologies required.
• Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers.
• Performing root cause analysis that might adversely affect budget, quality, schedule, performance, system design, and/or overall service delivery.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.