• Set direction for overall measurement and reporting needs
• Drive Performance Analytics and Improvement, including analyzing the business data, creating internal benchmarking reports and white papers, and recommending process improvements and cost reductions in the business
• Produce monthly operational reports (e.g., SLA's, KPI's, 3X3's, Industrialization Dashboard, PMR, Headcount Forecast, LCM, Unit Level CDSR, utilization, etc.)
• Track and report OLA performance for organizations supporting the business
• Prepare reports and/or materials for within and across the business as well as for management and key stakeholders
• May also be required to provide ongoing management of data used for reporting
• Lead the development and management of initiatives associated with Measurement & Reporting
• Help define next generation reporting tools and processes
• Provide on-going leadership as required to direct reports with timely coaching and performance feedback
• Manage relationship with CIO, required for supporting of tools and infrastructure used for reporting
• Ongoing maintenance and management of tools and infrastructure used by our customers and ourselves
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.