• Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deliver timely ad hoc and standard operational reports
• Gather and document reporting requirements
• Maintain reports inventory and manage resource capacity
• Manage reporting change requests
• Manage on-site and global governance for the purpose of effective and efficient reporting delivery
• Work with process subject matter experts from each functional team
• Provide and assist in designing insightful report views (excel-based or tool-based or dashboards)
• Provide regular and ad-hoc results interpretation to Accenture management as requested
• Utilize data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
• Work with other teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance results in accordance with contractual agreements between Accenture, vendors and clients
• Perform Quality Assurance (QA) on reporting analysis performed by other reporting groups as needed (including clients)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.