The Corporate Risk & Quality Manager will manage initiatives to improve operational effectiveness in collaboration with the business teams and also implements quality processes, tools, methods, best practices, and training programs across the organization. Closely aligned to the quality processes like Client Expectations & Client Satisfaction, Risk Assessment, Risk Analysis, Quality Assurance, Early Warning, High Risk & Escalation/Risk & Issue Management, Quality Financial Analysis, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement.
• Manage quality initiatives and programs.
• Point of contact for program sponsors, leadership, governance team(s) and business teams.
• Coordinate with Review Boards/Steering Committees for each program to confirm priorities, agree to policy and process changes, and approve business requirements.
• Work with other teams (e.g., CIO, tools, Quality Service Management) to provide input into planning, business case definition, scope prioritization, and execution.
• Define and manage integrated work plans.
• Define and manage release plans, work prioritization, and business case definition.
• Manage mitigation of risks and resolution of issues across impacted teams and stakeholders.
• Provide management reports.
• Manage access to quality data
• Define and maintain quality processes, policies, and tools.
• Facilitate key meetings and assignments to support ongoing processes (e.g., Root Cause
Analysis, Special Attention Committee, Management Level Reviews).
• Global team management and collaboration.
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course, preferably related to Legal courses
• Must have at least 4 years of compliance – statutory compliance
• Must have at least 3 years of managerial experience
• BAR passers with experience in compliance is an advantage
• Must be willing to be assigned in Boni, Madaluyong City
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.