• Reconcile assigned balance sheet reconciliations are prepared timely and possess the required quality
• Ensure all recon items are resolved within the policy period and any issues that require escalation follow the escalation matrix.
• Analyze and own assigned GL Accounts to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of the balances
• Review Purchase Requisitions regarding general ledger use and correctness of Tax requirements
• Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives
• Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services
• Ensures adherence to SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and good relationships with other groups
• Develop and maintain working relationships with entity, workgroup and geographic key contacts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.