• Journal Entry preparation
• Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Account Analysis
• Purchase Requisition
• Prepares Journal Entries in accordance with relevant local and global standards including but not limited to meeting both internal and external requirements while fostering key relationships with delivery stakeholders both locally and globally.
• Reconciles assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations that prepared timely and possesses the required quality.
• Ensures all recon items are resolved within the policy period and any issues that require escalation follow the escalation matrix
• Analyze and own assigned GL Accounts to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of the balances
• Reviews Purchase Requisitions regarding general ledger use and correctness of tax requirements
• Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives
• Additional operational responsibility for Service Delivery, when applicable or assigned
• Understands the business and Finance agenda and translates that into Finance actions/priorities
• Understands and executes escalations, issues and concerns related to General Accounting from different stakeholders
• Assist in facilitation of requests for services that are beyond the standard services
• Ensures adherence to SLAs and good relationships with other groups
• Develop and maintain working relationships with entity, workgroup and geographic key contacts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.