The RTR General Accounting Senior Analyst will be the SME for lease accounting and junior lead for fixed asset sub-team in RTR GA Non-Payroll Accounting Team. Transactional scope includes:
• Journal Entry Preparation
• Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Account Analysis
• Purchase Requisition
RTR Financial Reporting Senior Analyst
The RTR Financial Reporting Senior Analyst will assists in ensuring quality and timely submission of both internal and external financial reporting requirements.
- Assists Financial Reporting Specialist in various tasks related to statutory engagements which ensures all requirements are provided timely and accurately
- Provides inputs to simple internal and external requirements – reports, flux analysis, FS reviews, Account Reconciliation presentations, etc.
- Ensures all assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations are reviewed and approved timely and possess the required quality. Ensures that all reconciling items are resolved within the policy period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.