The RTR General Accounting Senior Analyst will act as the Subject matter expert (SME) for a sub-team in Finance RTR GA Payroll Accounting Team. Transactional scope includes:
• Journal Entry preparation
• Balance Sheet Reconciliation
• Account Analysis
• Point of Contact in the Philippines for Payroll and Benefits Accounting
• Prepares Journal Entries in accordance with relevant local and global standards including but not limited to meeting both internal and external requirements while fostering key relationships with delivery stakeholders both locally and globally.
• Reconciles assigned Balance Sheet Reconciliations that prepared timely and possesses the required quality.
• Ensures all recon outstanding items are resolved within the policy period and any issue that requires escalation follow the escalation matrix
• Analyze and own assigned GL Accounts to ensure accuracy and reasonableness of the balances
• Reviews Purchase Requisitions regarding general ledger use and correctness of tax requirements (tax code and proper tax rates as applicable)
• Identify and participate in Finance-related process improvements and innovation initiatives
• Additional operational responsibility for Service Delivery, when applicable or assigned
Stakeholder Management and Business Relationship
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.