• Document calls and all communication at Collection Tool and follow through to next steps as appropriate
• Reconcile client ledger and provide request to correct reconciling items
• Responsible on reducing the unapplied cash payments
• Advisory role to business community
• Escalate disputes to Client team, understand and implement resolution as appropriate.
• Resolve bottlenecks preventing payment eg: client does not have copy invoice, no P.O. quoted.
• Negotiate promise to pay dates and escalate if agreement cannot be reached. Build and maintain strong relationship with both client and Accenture client team, to expedite payments and improve cash flows.
• Report on key reasons for non-payment and recommend remedial action.
• Business Operator Mentality to be incorporated and addressed for each decision.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.