• Design and implement automation tools and software to efficiently & effectively manage operations
• Design and implement automation tools using client-approved and Accenture accredited software and automation tools
• Work closely with Business Excellence partner and Operations to understand features that are being implemented as part of releases to build and implement effective automation initiatives
• Perform required entitlement studies, process sweeping and UAT activities to ensure quality of each tool deployment
• Time-based touch-point with Business Excellence Team and Operations Team for weekly updates and monitoring of developed tools' progress
• Partner with new members of the team to bootstrap them into the team
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.