• Reviews monthly and annual employment tax returns and information including attachments and schedules as well as quarterly fringe benefits tax returns with schedules;
• Experienced in handling actual tax audits from the Bureau of Internal Revenue, that includes managing internal and external stakeholders on a time bound and planned audit schedule, reviewing tax positions and supporting documents, reconciling tax issues with tax auditors; knowledge of procedural appeals within administrative and judicial levels;
• Reviews, recommends and execute tax positions for personnel benefits policies, contracts, projects, exit processes, initiatives and documentations to ensure compliance with existing rules and regulations issued by BIR or addressed in court decisions specifically on employment tax, fringe benefits tax, personal income tax;
• Reviews and approves income tax returns for international outbound/inbound assignees incorporating tax equalization programs, equity share plans rules and tax treaties;
• Provides employment tax advice on day to day operations to the different teams within the company, i.e. HR, Payroll, Legal, Controllers, Projects, Commercial Finance, Shared Services, etc;
• Liaise with, engage and support Global employment tax teams across the organizations to align with company policy, practices and positions – especially on the areas of international assignees and Global employment tax policies;
• Liaise with HR and Payroll on retirement plans policies, availment and implementation to ensure tax annualization of employees are correctly reported;
• Able to influence, manage and support internal and external support teams to ensure compliance with reg
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.