Risk and Compliance managers work with the service delivery organization and other compliance related functions to help:
• Manage risk in service delivery to an acceptable level
• Increase the level of awareness of and compliance with policy and process related matters
• Support successful completion of various external compliance certification programs and internal compliance assessments
• Introduce continual improvement including lessons learned from matters requiring intervention
(1) Bachelor’s degree required
(2) Minimum of 2 years of experience in Auditing principles and practices (sample qualifications: CISA, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor), Infrastructure Services outsourcing service management and service delivery, Operational compliance requirements, Contract Management / Service Reporting
(3) Risk management or assessment (sample qualification: CRISC)
(4) Team and stakeholder management
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.