- Ensure both contractual and operational KPIs are met (responsibility of delivering the service within agreed deadlines and at the required quality)
- Ensures all statements are reconciled.
- Ensures that all invoices are paid according to company terms and time critical invoices are processed.
- Ensures all vendor accounts are set-up as required.
- Monitors statistics from processing and reviewing teams; ensure that productivity and quality targets are being achieved.
- Act as an escalation point for all AP related issues raised by the client. Ensure the fast resolution of these issues and find ways as well to prevent them from happening again.
- Communication with the client to ensure that the AP department complies with the latest changes in the procedures.
- Develops good client relationships and good relations with the colleagues
- Ability to provide assistance to the staff
- Actively seeks opportunities for Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Complies with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory require
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.