• Act as single point of contact within and outside team or project to ensure connection and integration of team members and ensure timely response to requests. This includes coordination/communication with appropriate leads and their personnel to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments. Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date.
• Help translate HR vision and strategy into tool requirements for implementation.
• Define and manage team structure, agendas and materials to keep people connected, informed and engaged.
• Orchestrate timely delivery of initiatives across a complex, global organizational structure as well as manage the critical path, project dependencies, deliverable completion, milestone compliance and cost/budget.
• Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks minimizing exposure to project risks/issues by developing mitigation plans and escalating critical risks and issues that cannot be resolved. This may also include creating templates and other materials to produce reports as required.
• Produce consolidated project status reporting and review project status reports and action item logs to i
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.