• Drive strategic quality plan at operational level, defining & implementing strategic initiatives to ensure success deployment of OE practices
• Develop strategic business plans to align resources to meet future needs & drive superior operating results
• Deploy quality plan at operational level in conjunction with the OE group to provide overall quality leadership
• Manage quality & lean six sigma strategy for continuous production consistent w/ industry standards, regulations & requirements
• Develop & maintain process performance measurements, determine process performance baselines, & statistically analyze metrics to identify areas for process improvement
• Collect & provide performance measures, develop reports, & analyze findings to identify areas for process improvement
• Define process improvement programs & measurement & performance programs to monitor & take corrective actions around budget, schedule, scope & quality
• Lead & support process improvement teams across a variety of groups & foster early problem identification, resolution & employee engagement
• Direct, development & implement the organization's management operating system including the training & coaching of all areas- measurement principles, meeting frameworks, visual management, statistical & root cause analysis
• Drive rigorous metrics balance score card to evaluate performance & drive reduction in variability/defects in business processes
• Drive continuous improvement to meet & exceed requirements Drive projects to improve productivity & SLA performance
Drive We@Accenture to make an impact on value proposition
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.