- Job description
The Continuous Innovation (CI) specialist is responsible and accountable for:
• Driving Continuous Improvement projects across Presales, I/O, Order Management, Provisioning, Activations, Bill Inquiry and service Assurance segments etc.
- Pull and co-relate data from various sources and derive key analytical insights from data analysis
- Perform/drive root cause analysis in collaborations with operations team, provide key actionable insights based on the root causes
- Work with the Operations team to implement the ideas and plug process gaps
- Create presentations to showcase analyses performed and insights derived
- Gather business requirements from Management and operational teams to create designs for developing tools in platforms like Excel, Tableau etc.
- Brainstorm and implement innovation ideas involving automation and mobility to improve efficiency and deliver client value
- Should be highly self-motivated and drive Projects to achieve Business Outcomes.
+ Basic qualifications
Skills and Competencies:
• Any Graduate of a 3 year or 4 year course preferably an Engineering graduate in the field of Electronics & Communications or Computer Engineering, with proof of completion
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical skills in terms of deriving insights from available data
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Very good understanding of Enterprise Telecom domain
• Effectively manage multiple parallel projects and provide high quality output
• Basic Analytical Modelling skills (preferred)
• Experienced in conducting effective meetings, town-hall discussions and presentations for client visits to the production floor
• Highly organized; able to balance multiple and conflicting priorities
• Builds effective and long-term relations with client and key stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills: capable of inductive thinking, and applies lessons learned in the past to current situations and issues
• Strong planning skills; able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
• Thorough and keen to details; ensures quality of work; and identifies and alerts others of problems early.
• Strong sense of ownership toward owns work and the takes opportunity to make a contribution beyond job description/role.
• Out of box thinking and innovative mindset