• Execute marketing and communications assignments as part of the Candidate Marketing Team and in alignment with the marketing and communications strategy and priorities
• Ensure successful program completion in terms of quality, effectiveness, time and budget. Programs can include advertising, internal communications, recruitment marketing, events & sponsorships, collateral / credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, digital marketing, lead generation, merchandise/brand and award/company recognition
• Build and develop external communications programs or candidate marketing campaigns to support Recruitment and Business priorities in attracting candidates to regard Accenture as an employer of choice and report results
• Serve as marketing counsel and advisor for internal groups.
• Measure results from programs, and provide information on relevant metrics to program owners as appropriate
• Manage and forecast marketing budget for assignments and ensure that leadership is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines. Escalate appropriately any potential budget and time over-runs
• Ensure strict adherence to all communications policies and protocols.
• Support teams in implementing initiatives outside own project and tasks where assistance is deemed necessary
• May be assigned additional tasks within the Candidate Marketing and Marketing+ Communications teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.