- Job description
a) Required designs are used in a variety of products, such as advertising, below the line collaterals, merchandise design, exhibitions displays, corporate communications and web/digital designs.
b) Works closely with the project manager and design lead to develop creative ideas and concepts, choose the appropriate media and style to meet the client's objectives.
d) The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
e) May involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
Work activities include:
• thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
• interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
• estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
• demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
• working on layouts and artwork pages ready for print;
• keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite, etc;
+ Basic qualifications
a) Graduate of a creative design related course from a reputable university
b) With minimum of 2 years production work experience;
c) Upscale creativity and proficiency in conceptual design;
d) Knowledgeable in collateral development for print, interactive design and videography;
e) Proficient in both Mac and Windows environment;
f) Proficient in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, After Effects, Premier, and Basic HTML;
g) Must be able to manage timelines and multiple workload; quick in learning corporate brand guidelines;
i) Willing to work extended hours, a team player and able to enjoy production work.
k) Knowledge in photography and freehand illustration is a plus