- Job description
• Responsible for executing marketing and communications tasks for various Accenture organizational entities. Tasks can include advertising, internal communications, recruitment marketing, events & sponsorships, collateral / credentials development, direct marketing, writing, web content management, database management, and merchandise programs.
• Manage resources who deliver creative or technical services needed to execute marketing tasks.
• Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including Program Owners and marketing personnel (external), co-program managers, resources, account leadership (internal).
• Monitor own personal progress against program delivery budget.
• Measure results from programs, and provide metrics to program owners as appropriate.
• Follow all marketing services processes, particularly with regards to time reporting, program management and task scheduling of assigned project resources.
• Ensure career counsellor or account lead is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines, and escalate to him or her any potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
• Work with external suppliers to complete programs as directed by Program Owner.
• Continuously develop marketing communications skills, attending training as directed by career counsellor.
+ Basic qualifications
• 6 years experience in marketing, business development, advertising (accounts), brand management, sales, corporate and/or marketing communications roles. Experience liaising with internal and/or external stakeholders directly or as part of a support team a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Understanding and ability to apply basic marketing concepts, branding and message development skills
• Project management skills.
• Understanding of basic budget management
• Able to find and convey sound solutions to stakeholders within Marketing & Communications.