• Manage resources who deliver creative or technical services needed to execute marketing tasks.
• Effectively liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including Program Owners and marketing personnel (external), co-program managers, resources, account leadership (internal).
• Monitor own personal progress against program delivery budget.
• Measure results from programs, and provide metrics to program owners as appropriate.
• Follow all marketing services processes, particularly with regards to time reporting, program management and task scheduling of assigned project resources.
• Ensure career counsellor or account lead is kept appraised of progress against budgets and time-lines, and escalate to him or her any potential budget and time over-runs (or under-runs).
• Work with external suppliers to complete programs as directed by Program Owner.
• Continuously develop marketing communications skills, attending training as directed by career counsellor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.