- Job description
The Communications Specialist within Accenture’s Marketing Services Content Team is responsible for developing messaging and writing a variety of content that may range from internal communications platforms to external client marketing. Deliverables typically have very tight deadlines and, therefore, the position requires creative thinking, strong writing and organizational skills, and an ability to work well under pressure
+ Basic qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• 8-12 years, with a proven track record in a marketing, corporate communication, PR or advertising background.
Strong writing ability tailored to the writing form, communication channel and geography. Should be able to develop communication that is engaging and well-structured.
• Proficiency with writing for digital a plus
• Ability to ask the right questions and conduct the necessary inquiries.
• Ability to distill and construct key messaging from discussions with global industry teams and secondary research.
• Ability to quickly understand Accenture businesses, brand and style.
• Ability to work under pressure with colleagues across several time zones.
• Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
• Strong client-centricity and interpersonal skills.