- Job description
Responsible for creating design collateral's that adhere to Accenture brand guidelines within prescribed templates. Designs required are used for internal mailers, deck presentations, basic facility branding and internal communications.
• Works within a brief agreed with the client and/or project manager and design lead.
• The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
• May involve managing more than one design brief at a time and allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job.
• Typical work activities include: thinking creatively to maximize brand guidelines and templates: interpreting the client's business needs and developing artworks to suit their purpose; working on layouts and presentation decks with critical timelines: keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media – Microsoft Applications and Adobe Creative Cloud.
+ Basic qualifications
• Graduate of a creative design related course from a reputable university;
• 1-2 years production work experience a plus;
• knowledge in collateral development for PowerPoint, basic print collaterals and basic digital output
• proficient in both Windows and Mac environment;
• technical skills in Microsoft Applications, Adobe Creative Cloud. Other digital graphics and presentation programs like Prezi, Sway, etc is a plus.
• able to manage timelines and multiple workload;
• quick in learning corporate brand guidelines;
• willing to work extended hours;
• team player, able to enjoy production work.