- Lead and manage a moderate sized team, as well as mentor and coach personnel to fulfill contractual requirements of the project in support of PDIU and Provider Core scopes in PDSC of the Greek Project.
- Serve as secondary point of contact besides the team leader for client project manager and segment/regional leads (for cross-segment issues or escalated issues)
- Collaborates with Team Lead to meet all Key Performance Measures (KPMs) for the function/s as set by the Internal Unit Lead &/or by senior management/Accenture Service Manager pertaining to process, process changes and relevant updates to the Provider Address Correction function
- Assigns cases/workload to agents, manages reportorial requirements, completion status and inventory tracking
- Maximizes team efficiency by creating and implementing daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work tasks/plans aligned with project initiatives and goals/SLAs for BPO/ Voice function
- Facilitates conference calls between Manila and Onshore teams (client and Accenture team) to provide updates and/or come up with resolution on key issues that affect production and quality
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to improve Knowledge Management/Communication Tool, communications process, customer satisfaction, agent processes and agent effectiveness
- Collects and consolidates escalated team issues that remain unaddressed (e.g., technology, target cases, pending onshore requests and escalation) for escalation to the team leader or manager (client) and/or to the Internal Unit Lead / Accenture Service Manager as appropriate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA PA - Philadelphia
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.