• Perform data entry and research in various systems and tracking tools.
• Execute transactions with minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group-specific system (all new hires might require some direction initially)
• Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format; escalate to supervisor as appropriate
• File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards
• Review contents across multiple platforms, databases and applications. Decide accordingly based on acquired knowledge of the process or set guidelines.
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates, adhering to client formatting and quality standards; proof read and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation
• Conduct data verification; audit own data entry for accuracy and make required corrections; assist in audit preparation and proceedings for both internal and external auditors
• Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving transaction issues/problems.
• Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
• Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
• Work with the team to consistently meet the targets or metrics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.