Support on-going client services and manage client’s clinical benefit plan changes by interfacing with client’s clinical staff and internal departments in order to meet customer requirements.
• Provide operational Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to Client Account Executives (CAE) and Accenture Clinical Operations team for clinically related programs
• Organize and setup mechanism to track all clinical benefit changes for the client via various databases or reporting mechanisms.
• Develop and/or maintain metrics or reporting on various Clinical Operations related activities.
• Support/Perform QC and/or testing of clinical benefit and/or formulary changes
• Identify and support process Operational Excellence / Transformational activities to improve quality and efficiencies.
• Support the clinical skills development of the Accenture Clinical Operations Team
• Graduate/Diploma Holder/Certified/Advanced clinical degree required (R.Ph. Pharma)
• At least 1 year previous work experience in pharmacy or retail environment is a plus.
• Above average English communications skills
• Have a valid passport and willing to travel (if necessary)
There is already a separate, active Accenture Careers account with the same email address as your LinkedIn account email address. Please try logging in with your registered email address and password. You can then update your LinkedIn sign-in connection through the Edit Profile section.
There is already a separate, active account tied to your LinkedIn profile. Please continue registration for this program without your LinkedIn profile or use a different LinkedIn account or email address.