• Consult with HR functions to develop the overall HR Strategy and framework;
• Oversee and monitor the implementation of formulated HR strategies and report progress to HR leadership;
• Acts a centralized group for coordinating all HR programs and projects
Inclusion & Diversity:
• Develop the GU Human Capital Strategy and manage the resulting set of initiatives;
• Support DTE/GU level talent planning process, providing a local perspective on future key talent needs, participating in OTE Area/GU action planning discussions, prioritizing cross DTE actions to be executed in the GU;
• Act as the main point of contact to the OTE business partners and CoE to provide feedback on GU needs and relevance of solutions;
• Translating the global inclusion and diversity strategy into the GU/DTE priorities;
• Deliver global inclusion and diversity programs at the GU level for existing and new segments of diversity;
• Shape local solutions to address local inclusion and diversity priorities including sensitization, communications, and events;
• Shape local solutions to address leadership development requirements;
• Shape local solutions to distill the core values and culture we aspire to;
• Mobilize people advocate network to drive employee engagement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.