• Act as single point of contact within and outside team or project to ensure connection and integration of team members and ensure timely response to requests. This includes coordination/communication with appropriate leads and their personnel to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments. Ensure stakeholders are kept up to date.
• Help translate HR vision and strategy into tool requirements for implementation.
• Define and manage team structure, agendas and materials to keep people connected, informed and engaged.
• Orchestrate timely delivery of initiatives across a complex, global organizational structure as well as manage the critical path, project dependencies, deliverable completion, milestone compliance and cost/budget.
• Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks minimizing exposure to project risks/issues by developing mitigation plans and escalating critical risks and issues that cannot be resolved. This may also include creating templates and other materials to produce reports as required.
• Produce consolidated project status reporting and review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction.
• Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from other stakeholders, to drive further efficiencies in the organization.
• Take on critical roles within HR for a period of time.
• Facilitate a project management network to provide learning opportunities and sharing project management experiences.
• Acts independently to determine methods
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.