Testing Activation and Escalation
Manila Job No. 1549
• Mobile trail planning process covering 5 scopes for the client - New Sites, Capacity Expansion, Change Route, Rehoming and Swap
• Candidate will be the Subject Matter Expert in handling the Mobile Trail Planning process.
• Coordination with Third party to ensure completion of the task.
• To communicate directly with the client and on-shore counterparts for any issues and updates in the process.
• Other tasks necessary and will be given by Cluster Lead.
• 1 year Telco wireless/mobile (2G/3G/LTE) work experience
• Knowledge of trail planning: trail planning across all transport technologies (e.g. fibre, leased lines, DWDM, SDH, PDH, microwave, MESN, ATM, distribution frames, etc.)
• Experience in other telecom vendor is priority
• Good knowledge in trail planning(carried network end-to-end) principle
• Understanding of provisioning fixed lines trail , Microwave Trail, SDH, ATM, MBH, CES
• Very good at Cramer 6 and 9 utilization - preferred