• Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules as a subject matter expert.
• Execute the process accurately and timely as a hands on processor.
• Master the given process and help the team members to overcome process related queries
• Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems.
• Pay close attention to quality of written and verbal English skills within Team.
• Creates a logical plan, realistic estimates and schedule for an activity or project segment.
• Ensure LWI’s are followed and updated regularly and train the team members on process updates.
• Ensure process controls are in place; Maintain, validate and update process documentations as applicable to ensure compliance with documentation requirements.
• Perform “Root Cause Analysis” on issues faces and suggest appropriate corrective action for current remediation and future control.
• Must be able to propose process improvement ideas which can reduce time, improved accuracy or enhance controls
• Participates in Knowledge Transfer of any process/client and acquires in depth knowledge of process as an SME.
• Participates in various internal or client initiatives related to Process.
Must have clear understanding of the existing matrices in the process, how they are measured and improvement.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.