• Perform the above by developing and maintaining strong personal relationships with AP contacts and sales representatives. Proactively build customer relationships, continually seeking ways to improve customer satisfaction and communication.
• Engage with customers (on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as determined by the urgency of the account delinquency status and customer payment history) via a combination of email, phone calls and video teleconferences.
• Determine validity of customer disputes relating to invoicing and cash applications. Quickly and accurately route valid disputes to appropriate supporting towers. Follow-up on resolution timelines and impacts to customer account status.
• Execute order hold and suspension process, when necessary, and manage customers reactions. Focus on solving root cause of suspension moving forward and avoiding suspension in the future.
• Exhibit commercial awareness when handling order hold/suspension exemption requests (with the appropriate approval).
• Track and manage customer adherence to payment plans as determined by Credit. Adjust management of the account according the customer’s performance on agreed terms.
• Achieve and exceed month end SLAs relating to responsiveness and resolution time, CSAT and cash.
• Ensure compliance with collections policies and procedures.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Contract Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Client Success Associate Manager - Location Negotiable
Business & Technology Integration
USA NY - New York
Linux/Unix Systems Administrator
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.