• Understand the S&PP team’s roles, location strategy, interview approach, and stakeholders
• Understand our internal recruiting process and any local variations
• Help ensure S&PP Hiring Managers and Interviewers understand the recruiting process and their roles in it
• Prepare and submit open position requisitions to Recruiting; follow up with local Recruiters to ensure jobs are posted promptly and correctly
• Liaise with Recruiters and S&PP Hiring Managers across multiple countries and time zones to ensure accuracy of job postings and track status
• Ensure accuracy of information in S&PP recruiting trackers
• Support data cleanup efforts
• Handle requests submitted to team mailbox
Continuous Improvement of S&PP Recruiting Process
• Help maintain standard job descriptions, interview guides, and other recruiting-related assets
• Facilitate the referral of candidates between S&PP teams
• Help implement changes to streamline and standardize key processes, e.g. the scheduling and conduct of interviews
• Help implement actions to source candidates internally and externally
• Assist with materials to help different stakeholder groups understand S&PP requirements and best practices related to recruiting
• Escalate issues appropriately
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.