• Perform credit analysis, monitor and analyze customer credit information, risk profile, account balances and payment history
• Review orders on hold and release after approval receipt
• Contact customers via email or phone to collect the outstanding receivables or amounts for orders on hold and attempt to close the actions with a promise of payment;
• Follow up on the broken promises to pay
• Prepare and dispatch dunning letters and account statements as per the defined collections strategy
• Maintain accurate records of all collections actions in the systems
• Receive disputes and deductions, review completeness of information / documents and follow up with customers in case of missing or need for additional details
• Record accurate details of disputes and deductions in the system, research validity following defined procedures and route to the relevant departments for final resolution or approval
• Review customer accounts, investigate credit items and submit for clearing, match off, in line with the defined procedures
• Support the resolution of queries and issues following RACI: missing invoice copies, short payments etc
• Interact with Accenture teams and Client teams to speed up the resolution of pending items (cash application, orders on hold, dispute resolution etc.)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.