• Provide support to QA Managerfor opportunities and contracts as assigned. Support activities include assessment activities related to the contract, identification of risks and recommendations, draft QA documentation, ensuring key contract deliverables are ready for QA review, conduct in depth quality assurance reviews and other duties as assigned by the QA Director
• Provide expertise as assigned providing insight into complex areas of a contract for the benefit of the QA Director
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis for problem contracts
• Perform as a "Recovery Resource" on problem contracts during the Recovery Planning and Recovery as required
• Available to be leveraged as a resource (if available capacity) for Project/Program Management mobilization on complex contracts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.