- Job description
The Analyst is responsible and accountable for:
• Execution of specific areas of responsibility/deliverables with minimal supervision
• Serving as a functional expert for a program or a defined set of programs. Applies knowledge of the enterprise, business system and industry to the project team, supporting or interfacing with their program/project or defined set of projects/programs.
• Responsible for the logical configuration of network equipment (both Customer Premise and Network) via thorough routing concepts skill set including Cisco, Juniper, and Nortel and Adtran platforms.
• Ensures configurations meet customer expectations as well as industry and product standards. Responsible for accurate back office system data record management.
• Supports customer activations and is responsible for configuration adjustments as required for management acceptance testing.
+ Basic qualifications
Minimum of 2 years working experience, preferably in the engineering/ telecommunications industry and/or alternative industry, in a operations/technical support capacity/position.
CISCO Certified is preferred but not required
Graduate of any 4 year or 5 year course, preferably Electronics & Communications or Computer Engineering with proof of completion.