• Oversees team leads and clinical and/or non-clinical team members whose primary function is to handle claims for Absence and Disability Group Insurance
• Provides leadership, oversight, guidance and mentoring to Team Leads in making independent decisions, which have major day-to-day impacts in specific areas of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas
• Working with Operations Leads, assumes accountability for results of work to both Accenture and client
• Responsible for medium-term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures and reporting within area of responsibility
• Performs regular performance management steps in managing team performance
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.